Monday, January 18, 2010
eduKayt's Tip of the Day 1/18/10: Hold on to Your Butts
In Southern California, it's fucking raining power tools! When it rains in LA, everyone freaks out. So let's all take a long, deep breath and stay calm. Here are some rainy tips:
1) Stay indoors.
2) If you have to venture outside, USE CAUTION when driving. Do not brake abruptly and keep your headlights on.
3) Do not enter FLOODED areas. Tons of intersections are getting flooded and you never know how deep that shit is.
4) Make sure your household gutters are properly draining or you'll end up with a fucking swimming pool that you didn't ask for.
5) Keep some candles nearby in case the power goes out (which is already reported in certain areas).
6) If you live on a hill, get out of your fucking house! Mudslides are a real and present danger!!!!!!
Consider yourself eduKayted.